Sunday, May 5, 2013

The boys out for the day in Victoria

My family seem to be mastering the art of taking photos via phone, because here are the photos that emerged today via steve's cell phone.

Clearly, it was a beautiful day.  Steve decided he and Duncan should take a bike ride.... all the way from our house to downtown


That really is a bit of a haul. 
on the other hand, what a day? 
Nothing like biking along the water's edge.

 
 
As for Alex?  No bike riding for him! Instead, he has been heading outside to just run.  running is good, he says.  He also says that it is better to run without shoes:  you get a better sense of the ground. 


Alex's big toe.  Now THAT is a blister!
That is probably true.

Of course, you can also get a brutal blister....



1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeOuch!
    I am so sorry that happened to you Alex.
    I recall playing BB when I was a teenager without shoes on. My feet looked quite like yours except I had huge blood blisters all over the bottoms of my feet.

    Take care
    Moiya

    ReplyDelete