Monday, September 17, 2018

Driving home the scenic way - mid september

On Sunday afternoon, I headed off with Stacy to see "The Children Act" (with Emma Thompson).  It was one of those movies that generated a ton of conversation, though maybe not the conversation we had thought we would be having.  Seemed a good excuse to continue the conversation by taking the long way home, stopping at all the lookout points as an excuse to keep talking.   It was also an excuse to keep taking photos.   What a beautiful afternoon/evening.


Because my phone is only partly functional, there are no selfies here (the camera will only work in one direction).  I did try to get one picture of Stacy and I.... you can see us here in the shadow of the photo below!   I do like the colour contrasts!
















No comments:

Post a Comment