Tuesday, February 15, 2022

And yet more sunsets (February 15)

 I decided to try sunset on Tolmie again tonight (having enjoyed the view the night before).  I am starting to wonder about adopting this as a daily practice.

Sunset was scheduled to occur (according to the interweb) at 5:35.  I arrived 10 minutes before, sliding into one of the parking spots on the back side of the hill, and walking up to the lookout.  I love seeing all the others silhouetted against the sky, setting themselves up to enjoy the show.


And a show it was.  Facing to the west, the sun dipped behind the clouds with a blaze of yellows and oranges.






Can you see the bird I caught in the lower left hand corner? (Miles tells me that next time, I should just assert that I did the catching 'with intention'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment